Salesforce advanced code searcher and ORGanizer for Salesforce, both are google chrome's extensions which adds an extra features to your salesforce org.
Salesforce advanced code searcher - Using this extension you can easily and quickly access and download the code.
- Apex Classes
- Apex Triggers
- Visualforce pages and Components
- Custom Objects
- Email Templates
- Static Resources
- Workflow rules and Validation rules
You will find more interesting features when you install in your system.
Steps to install Salesforce advance code searcher on your Chrome:-
- Open your chrome and click vertical hamburger button on right top of the window.
- Go to My tools and then click on Extension in the side menu.
- This will open installed extensions list page, click on Menu button on the top left of window beside Extensions heading.
- Side bar will be visible, click on Open Chrome Web Store link.
- Now search for Salesforce advanced code searcher in search box and click enter.
- Add the first extension in the list as shown by clicking Add to Chrome button.
- After installing, it will be visible in the Extension section right side of the URL.
- Now open your org to see the magic.
ORGanizer for Salesforce - Lot of developers work on multiple projects and these projects have multiple salesforce orgs, it is impossible for normal human being to remember all the login credentials so he/she need to save it somewhere and ORGanizer for Salesforce helps you with that.
You can login through button click and it provides multiple links/buttons for different features:-
- Open in new tab
- Open Developer Console
- Open in New Window
- Open in Incognito mode
- Copy login link on clipboard
- Copy password and token on clipboard
Steps for installing ORGanizer for Salesforce is similar as Salesforce advanced code searcher.