MemberSeptember 22, 2018 at 5:31 am
Steps to create email template in Marketing cloud:
1. Once logged into the Salesforce Communication (SFMC), locate the Email Studio icon in the upper left of the page in the row of icons.
2. Click on Email Studio and then Email in the fly out menu that appears, this will navigate the user to the Overview page.
3. Once at the Overview page the user will be able to see a list of Emails that they created or modified and select from this page to use again if needed.
a. The left side of the page will display any emails that the user has created or modified recently.
b. The right side of the page will display a list of emails that this user has sent recently
4. Creating a new email; at the top of the screen click on Content
5. On the Content Page the user will notice a Create icon in the upper right corner of the page. Clicking this icon will prompt a flyout menu where the user can choose to create an Email
6. When the system navigates the user to the new email page they will be able to define what type of email they are looking to create using the Drop Down menu.
NOTE: Users should always create emails from a predefined UNH template
NOTE: if users need school or department specific templates set up, please contact one of the administrators and they will be happy to assist. Email: [email protected]
7. Just below the drop down select the Saved Now the user will be able to select the template format they want specific to this email that has been UNH branded. Choose the format from the choices presented on the screen and choose Select in the lower right.
8. If the user does not see any templates listed, click on the Folders Icon and Shared
9. If the user chooses to select a different format they can Click Change in the upper left of the screen to select a new template format.