Activity › Forums › Salesforce® Discussions › How to report on User License field in Salesforce? › Reply To: How to report on User License field in Salesforce?
MemberSeptember 22, 2018 at 6:05 pm
1. Click Setup.
2. Access Report Types:
Salesforce Classic: Under "Build," click Create | select Report Type.
Salesforce Lightning: Go to Feature Settings | Analytics | Reports & Dashboards | Select Report Types.
3. Click New Custom Report Type.
4. In the "Primary Object" field, select Users.
5. Enter a name, label, description, and category for your new report.
6. Select a deployment status.
7. Click Next, then click Save.
8. Click Edit Layout.
9. Under "View," click Add fields related via lookup.
10. Click Profile.
11. Select User License, then click View related fields.
12. Select Name, Status, and Total Licenses, then click OK.
13. Click Save.
14. Click the Reports tab.
15. Click New Report.
16. Click the folder (category) you saved your report to, then select your new User Licenses Report.
17. Click Create.
18. Under "Fields," drag and drop Profile: User License: Name to the report preview.
19. Click Run Report.