MemberJune 17, 2020 at 7:26 am
TOP 5 ADVANTAGES OF USING SALESFORCE CRM:
1) Ease of Use – It stands to reason that one of the single most important elements of any service is its ease of use, this is particularly true considering that Salesforce CRM is targeted to a broad range of companies and business, many of whom may not have a background in tech and software.
2) Excellent Functionality – Salesforce delivers with an outstanding system of integration and functionality. The CRM provides the backbone service needed to allow easy data collaboration between multiple departments, centralized customer information, an array of reports and statistical options, and the ability to run on any browser, tablet, desktop, or mobile device.
3) Flexibility and Customization – Salesforce has broad applicability for a wide range of different companies and businesses. The key to this successful approach is in its flexibility and customization potential. Salesforce integrates well with a host of different business models because it is able to provide report and analytics that are tailored to the specific needs of its users.
4) Outstanding User Resources – In order to provide its hallmark ease of use, as well as to educate its customers on the excellent functionality, flexibility, and customization options that it offers, Salesforce has invested an incredible amount of time, money, and innovation in providing users with an outstanding array of resources. Salesforce offers educational and informative blogs and article posts, it routinely does educational webinars, hosts its own YouTube channel complete with videos covering a full spectrum of topics, and it also publishes a thoroughly comprehensive web-accessible user guide.
5) The AppExchange – It is fair to say that apps have exploded in a big way all over the public consciousness in recent years. Nowadays many times the first thing that people do when they want to accomplish something digitally is to check and see if “there is an app for that.” The answer is that with Salesforce’s AppExchange there probably is. This marketplace of easy to access, download, and install apps provides users with even more resources, options, and expanded functionality.