Activity › Forums › Salesforce® Discussions › What is the MVC design pattern in Salesforce.com in Salesforce? › Reply To: What is the MVC design pattern in Salesforce.com in Salesforce?
MemberAugust 19, 2020 at 7:58 am
Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern is the one of the most popular design pattern which contains three modules.
- Model: What Schema and Data does salesforce uses to represent the system completely. In Salesforce, we can say that sObject are the model.
- Example: Sobjects, Apex Classes.
- View: How the Schema and data is represented. Visualforce is used to present the data to users.
- Example: Pages, Components.
- Controller: How the interface actions. Controllers are used to perform the actions whenever users interact with Visualforce.
- Example: Standard, Custom(Apex).